Here are some of the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) answered:
- How can I login to my TP-Link router?
You can login to your TP-Link router by accessing the web domain tplinkwifi.net.
- What is the default IP address for my TP-Link router?
The default IP address for most of the TP-Link routers is 192.168.0.1.
- What is the default information regarding my TP-Link router?
The default username and password is “admin” for both the cases. The username and password are case sensitive.
- What is the Media Prioritization feature?
With the help of this feature, the user can prioritize the bandwidth from their internet using their router to any particular device that requires higher internet speeds.
- What will happen if I reset my router?
If you choose to reset your router, all the personalized settings will get reset too.
- What is the Parental Controls?
The Parental Controls feature allows the user to restrict or block any websites or inappropriate content from their network. This feature also allows the user to limit the access of their internet on any device for a specific period of time.
- Can I leave my router on for as long as I wish without damaging the router?
Yes, you can leave your router on for as long as you like without damaging the router.
- Where is the reset button located?
The reset button might be located either at the back or at the bottom of the router. It may vary for different router models. It will be a very small hole.
- How do I login using the default IP address of my router?
You can type the default IP address i.e. 192.168.0.1 by typing it in the address bar of the internet browser and hitting enter.
- How can I check the number of devices that are connected to my TP-Link network?
You can check for the number of devices that are connected to the entire network by accessing the Network Map feature. It will show the list of all the devices that are connected to the network.