You can access the TP-Link router using http://tplinkwifi.net web address; if you are not able to access the router using the above-given address then you can try accessing the admin page using static IP address 192.1681.0.1 or 192.168.1.1.
How I can log in into my TP-Link router?
You can log in to your TP-Link router using http://tplinkwifi.net or 192.1681.0.1. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to log in into your TP-Link router:
- Open a web browser from a computer or devices that are connected to your router’s network.
- Type http://tplinkwifi.net in the address bar.
- It will open up a login authentication page.
- Enter the default credentials if you have not updated yet.
- The default value of the username is admin.
- The default value of the password is password.
- Enter the default value of username and password in the respective fields.
- Press enter.
- Once you are successfully logged in, you will be directed to the Basic Home Page.
Why http://tplinkwifi.net is not responding?
- It can be because of the wrong IP address, not every router is accessible using 192.168.1.1.
- You may not have connected to the router properly.
- It is possible that the admin page is disabled.
- Check if the problem is with your browser or with your router.
- Type command prompt and ping 192.168.1.1. Wait for a few seconds, you will get a reply “pinging from 192.168.1.1 with 32 bytes of data: Reply from 192.168.1.1: bytes 32…” or request timeout.
- If you get a reply problem is likely with your router, try accessing your router admin using a different router.
- Try connecting the router using the cable; disconnect the Wi-Fi network for few minutes.
- Turn off the Wi-Fi.
- There is a button on the back of the router, push this button and check if the LED is off.
- You will be able to access the setup page now.
- Go to access management.
- Disable UPNP.
- Save and activate.
- Push the button the back of the router to enable the Wi-Fi.
- If these options do not work out.
- Reset the router.
How I can change the password of my TP-Link router admin?
The router admin of TP-Link comes with default username and password that is admin but you can change the credentials of your admin router.
To change the credentials of your router’s admin, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open a web browser from a computer or device that is connected to the router’s network.
- Type 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 in the web address.
- Hit enter.
- Enter the default credentials for the username and password.
- Press enter.
- Once you are successfully logged in, you will be directed to the Basic Home page.
- On the Home Page, select System Tools.
- Under System Tools, select password.
- It will open up a new window.
- This window shows up different text fields like:
- Old username
- New username
- Old password
- New password
- Confirm the password.
- Enter the respective information and press save.
- Once you click on the save button, a login window will pop up again.
- Enter the newly created credentials and press login.